Mineral makeup has been gaining popularity among women since the past few years. Thus, dermatologists, and makeup artists around the world are giving a boost to the sales of mineral makeup by 60 %. Therefore, many people are keen to know the components of such a makeup and the reasons why it has gained incredible popularity.
Mineral makeup comprises of minerals, which are pulverized and sterilized into fine powder form. The makeup is made using zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, and 100%-micronized minerals, which are free from chemicals that cause inflammation and irritation to the skin. In addition, it contains pure iron, which absorbs heat.
All the ingredients used are free from artificial fragrance, chemicals, silicones, talc, mica, oils, dye, fillers, rice powders, alcohol, and wax. The reasons for its popularity are that, this makeup improves the skin’s health and does not contain coarse components.
Mineral or pure makeup gives an awesome feeling, when a woman wears it. In addition, it gives a youthful glow along with a natural look. This makeup is ideal for various types of skin including hypersensitive, oily, and dry skin.
Pure makeup helps in covering wrinkles, broken capillaries, red spots, acne scars, fine lines, and reflects sunlight.
Mineral makeup provides many benefits when compared to chemical-based makeup:
1. It offers protection from the harmful UV rays, wind, and free radicals.
2. It is 100 % non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic, chemically free, and hypoallergenic.
3. Offers anti-inflammatory properties
4. Provides calming and soothing effect to the skin
6. The makeup holds no place for germination of bacteria or microbes.
7. It is widely preferred and recommended by plastic surgeons and dermatologists.
8. Protects and replenishes the damaged skin.
9. Pure makeup reduces redness and is safe for skin with acne.
10. Provides flawless and long-lasting exposure
11. Mineral makeup also works on the skin tone.
12. It does not hinder the skin’s pores, but at the same time allows the skin to breathe, as the components are natural.
13. The makeup will not smear or crease on application.
14. It is less prone to get contaminated.
15. It also reduces the occurrence or symptoms of ageing skin
16. Mineral makeup is extremely light
17. It is safe for a woman to go to bed with this makeup
18. An ideal makeup because it can be used even after laser surgery, microdermabrasion, and chemical peel and thus is free from any types of skin allergies.
Women suffering from dryness, rosacea, acne and other skin disorders may make use of mineral makeup, as it is skin-friendly and does not aggravate the problems. The makeup provides women having oily skin with an excellent solution and a relief from oily skin condition.
As the mineral makeup uses inorganic components, it does not lead to any infection or skin disorder. The life of mineral makeup is longer than chemical-based, because it needs no preservatives. Finally, mineral makeup includes a wide spectrum of UVB and UVA sun protection.